Call for Practical Solutions on National Food Security and Supply Chain Disruption
(Submission Deadline: 9-July-2020)
Call for Practical Solutions to be supported by KFAS with online application form
1. Attached is a sample template which can be used to guide you on the important informati...on required in your proposal. ()
2. KFAS is not looking to procure your services/solutions.
3. KFAS is not looking to fund research projects under this call for practical solutions (If you are working on a research project, please contact the Research Directorate).
4. It is vital your proposal provides clear details on how you plan to implement the proposed practical solution.
5. Your proposal should provide sufficient details to convince KFAS that your institution have the capabilities to implement what is being proposed in a timely manner.
6. It is vital your proposal has a detailed project timeline. The duration of your project should not exceed 6 months from project start to piloting the solution.
7. It is vital your proposal includes a detailed budget with sufficient justification.
8. The proposal should have a clear pilot scheme (where you propose to implement the solution) and how the stakeholder will benefit from having adopted your practical solution.
9. It would be wise to include details of similar projects your institution has worked on in the past.
10. Please note, those eligible to apply to the call for practical solutions are the private sector, academic/research institutions, and NGOs in Kuwait